Selling at Mullens
- If you wish to sell items at auction please send images and your details to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
- The Auctioneers reserve the right to enter all goods received in what they consider to be a suitable Auction and Section thereof.
- Commission: 22% of the hammer price.
- Value Added Tax is charged at the current rate on the Fees.
- All goods are subject to 3% insurance.
- There will be a minimum charge of €30 per lot plus VAT.
- Items are received for Sale and will be sold subject to the Auctioneer's discretion if Reserves are required, the reserves must be agreed upon before Lots are accepted, and entered on the Sale Order form. A buying-in fee is charged on the ‘Knock-down’ bid for items that fail to reach the reserve price. The rate of charge will be 22% (plus VAT) on lots with reserves. Such amount must be paid before the removal of the items after the Auction. The minimum account charge will apply.
- N.B. In the event of Vendors purchasing their own Lot(s), they will be liable for the full commission.
- Once catalogued, items withdrawn from Sale (before proofing/publication of Catalogue) will be subject to the buying in charges based upon reasonable sale values. If items are withdrawn after the publication of the catalogue, they must be bought in at the Auction and the buying in charges will apply. The minimum account charge will apply in all cases. All charges due must be paid before the removal of items, which must be effected as soon as possible.
- The vendor is responsible for the employment of a carrier (if necessary).
- Articles of little value will be grouped together and sold in lots and can only be accounted for by lot and not in detail.
- Cheques and statements will be issued approximately 6 weeks following the sale, subject to payment and collection.
- Reserve: Items entered with no reserve will be sold to the highest bidder at the auctioneer's discretion.
- Illustration: Colour - €60 per standard size 2 ½” x 4"